Google

Monday, January 10, 2005

 

Pushing 375 lbs.

At that point in time, I was tipping the scales at 375 pounds, wearing a size 58 suit coat and I had a 56 inch waist. I had become so weakened by carrying around this excess weight that my son had to finish cutting the lawn for me, because I was out of breath after about 10 minutes. Sadly, you can cut our entire miniscule patch of grass in twenty minutes! I felt so drained of energy after making a few rounds with the lawnmower that I just couldn’t put one foot in front of the other. I began to fall asleep at work. Additionally, the excess weight had given rise to a condition known as sleep apnea. A very dangerous sleep disorder associated with cardio vascular disease!


Comments:
Not long ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diadetes and my doctor told me to lose weight or my life would be shortened by mant years. Being overweight most of my life I knew it was time to get serious.
Link to this site. exercise
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Support our troops!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?